Monday, August 26, 2024

Putting Out Ant Granules


 


The ants have managed to break into the house again.  First they started harassing Mrs. Billingsley.  I found it surprising that they were back, but the granules don't last forever.  Finally, I put on plastic gloves and got out my bag of granules to sprinkle around the outside of the house.  


I found an anthill and gave them a dose of granules, then sprinkled around the outside of the house near the foundation.   I had to talk myself into this chore because after this week the temperatures will be around 5 - 10º cooler.  It's the temperatures above 95º that they really like, and that's almost over.   Besides that, the granules need to be soaked into the ground after they are sprinkled.  It probably won't rain for two or three days.   But....   the ants have to go....  NOW!!  


So at around 3:30, I went out and sprinkled ant granules.  Then I went out and watered the areas.  It was nice to have it done.


As I walked inside, for no reason at all, a wasp landed on my hand and stung me!!!   Owwwwww!!!!   


I'm in recovery.   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hitler phones Kamala Harris