Wednesday, August 14, 2024

What A Day

 



My yard had gone back to nature.  I had cleared a path to the car with the weed eater.  


I am happy to say that the ants have learned their lesson.  Yesterday I sprinkled ant granules around, and today I went out and watered the area because those were the instructions on the package.  I should have done it yesterday, but the ants got me.  Anyway, it got done.  There was some drama involved. 


Today was very hot again, 100º.  Boo hoo.  I was determined to get the granules watered into the yard, and I had also scheduled a shopping trip for groceries.  


So, somehow the yard was watered, and part of the problem was the height of the grass.   Just below the shoulders I would say.   I took another cold bath, and rested for about half an hour.  The heat, the ants, the grass.  I was exhausted.  Then I heard a wondrous sound....   The sound of a lawn mower mowing my yard.  I straightened myself up to go see the miracle and went outside.  Yes, it was true.  David was mowing the yard.  YAY!!!  


Incredibly, order has been restored in the yard.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hitler phones Kamala Harris