Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Egg Solution Part 1

 




Lots of people find themselves with a surplus of eggs.  I have three dozen eggs right now that cry out to be used for egg dishes.  There are another two dozen that are fresh and would be good for scrambled and sunny side up eggs.  The surplus eggs are past their prime, and I think their best use would be as hard boiled eggs.  You've come to the right place eggies.  I know how to hard boil eggs perfectly, quickly and in large batches.  


So I am going to hard boil three dozen eggs.  This would allow another week or so to eat them.  Now I need to plan how I'll use them. 


Deviled eggs go over like wild, so around a dozen would be deviled eggs.  




Then there is egg salad.  And once you have egg salad, it can also be used as an ingredient in tuna and chicken salad, which ties right into the surplus of chicken thighs right now.  Between the three salads, probably another dozen could be used.  





Two dozen down, one to go.  There is eating hard boiled eggs for a meal of four to six eggs.  


Finally, pickled eggs could be a use for all thirty six eggs. 





Sometime I'd like to  try and preserve eggs.  Well, that's probably not going to happen.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hitler phones Kamala Harris